jueves, 16 de diciembre de 2010

A sailor in Captain Cook's ship

! Hello Friends !

My name is William and I work in the tripulation of Captain Cook. We are exploring the Islands in the Pacific. The trip is very long, we started in England in January and now it's August. There are very nice beaches , the people in these islands are very friendly and they playing a lot. I want to return to my house to  see my family again. Good bye, my captain calls me. Oh, I have made a time capsule and I have put objects of these Islands, for example: weapons, instruments...



The objects are these:                                      




This is the map of the Resolution, our ship, it's very big, there are ten bedrooms, one for the captain, three for the oficials and the rest for the tripulation.



This is the Captain Cook and the our ships, The Resolution and the Adventure.












This is a old instrument in the Cook Islands, it's similar to a trumpet, it's very dificult to play.







These are the weapons of the natives in Australia, are very simple and the matirials are very  rudimentary.





The bumerang is a popular object to hunt, the strange thing is this, when you trought the bumerang then it returns to you.






These objects are the spoons on the aborigens, the matirial is wood but are very strong





This is the map of Tasmania, is a nice island, there are lots 




.




1 comentario:

  1. I like your post a lot. Good job: appropriate images and realistic texts , congratulations!

    ResponderEliminar